- Contribute actively to architecture, design & implementation discussions, demonstrating initiative.
- Design & Implement robust, scalable, high performance and low latency microservices.
- Design & Implement scalable microservices for deployment using container technologies.
- Demonstrate the initiative to explore alternative technologies and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and improve live cloud-based applications.
- Automate build, deployment, monitoring and upgrades.
- Write clean testable code.
- 6+ years of software design and development experience, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities and ownership of significant set of modules or applications.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Strong Knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Go, Python, Scala.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Distributed Systems. Experience with AWS/Azure, Docker and container technologies is a solid plus.
- Experience with developing RESTful web APIs.
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting of complex systems.
- Has the ability to work independently in a project, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or Aurora.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, and/or Elasticsearch.
- Familiarity with configuring and using CI/CD pipelines.
- Understanding of caching, queueing and big data technologies such as Redis, RabbitMQ & Kafka + Spark.
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure and provisioning.
Are you interested already? Send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org