Experience a greater sense of accomplishment in a quality career as part of Scio team, participating in projects that involve activities as:
- Analysis of requirements.
- Test plan designed.
- Design and execution of test cases.
- Communicate effectively.
And where you will have the opportunity to learn or improve more complex activities in the area such as:
- Load testing.
- Performances testing.
- Security testing.
- Risk analysis.
We invite you to join our team, check the following requirements:
- Proven experience in automation testing using tools like Selenium, Rational Functional Tester, UFT (QTP)
- Experience in software testing and Quality Assurance
- Prior experience working in a web based, hosted environment
- Strong experience:
- Using SQL data queries
- Planning and executing manual testing